1. Buy a canvas. Use a coupon because you are thrifty.
2. Pick two colors of paint. I picked black and white to make grays.
3. Find something to make a stamp out of – raw potatoes, styrofoam blocks, whatevah. I used styrofoam from an old appliance box I was throwing out.
4. Make 3 stamps – same thing, 3 different sizes. I did hearts because they’re easy and cute.
5. Pour the dominant color of paint onto a paper plate and dot with the secondary color. Mix and blend to your heart’s desire.
6. Test out your stamping style on a spare piece of paper.
8. Behold your masterpiece.
This hangs above the little vanity desk I use to spackle on my face every morning.