I love being fancy.
If you have some extra Benjamins lying around and want to treat yourself to some nice vacation digs, check out the art’otel amsterdam (yah, that’s the way they spell it – all lowercase so you know it’s fancy).
Here are the details I loved about art’otel:
– Super close to Amsterdam Centraal station. Literally, it’s across the street which makes getting here ridiculously convenient.
– Free chips and nuts from the minibar! I never get free things from the minibar.
– 2 free drinks from their bar + lounge, 5&33.
– Spacious rooms with high ceilings.
– Robes + slippers. Nothing wins me over like hotel slippers.
– Turn down service includes eye cream.
– Free breakfast with flaky croissants and hot porridge (aka oatmeal).
– Very polite and attentive hotel staff.
I splurged on this hotel since I knew the previous two places were on the more affordable end of the spectrum so there was space in the budget. Every vacation deserves a bit of luxury and after endless days of sightseeing I knew my stamina would be wearing down (and I’d want to spend more time relaxing). As per usual, I was right. 🙂
art’otel amsterdam: Prins Hendrikadde 33, 1012 TM Amsterdam, The Netherlands