Here’s what I’m reaching for most mornings —
- Benefit Holiday Blush box // This was from the 2014 holiday season but Benefit comes out with a similar palette every year (Ulta). I use some combination of Coralista, Dandelion, and Rock nearly every day.
- Heroine Make Kiss Me Volume & Curl Mascara (Amazon) // Forever. If they ever stop selling this we’re gonna have problems.
- Too Face Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Fig and Melted Chihuahua (Ulta) // The easiest no fuss applicator and easy to wear shades.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard, Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab, and Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder (all links to Sephora) // I tried a few other concealers this year but in the end went back to the tried and true.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Promade in Ebony (Ulta) // Feel like everyone in the world uses this.
- Tarte Clean Slate Flawless 12 Hour Brightening Primer (Ulta) // My makeup lasts 2 seconds without this.
- ELF clear brow gel (Target) // Who in the world pays more than $2 for clear bow gel?? I always think I’m running out of this and have lots of back up tubes all over the place. Oops.
A few up and comers that are slowly going into rotation —
I’m still a noob when it comes to eyeshadow but I find myself using Too Faced Natural Eye Palette (Ulta) the most often (even more than my Naked palettes). There’s a good mix of mattes and satins and the size makes it ideal for travel.
My Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light (Sephora) is getting more action now that I’ve started baking (wtf is baking?). And, lastly, I’m a giant blush hoarder. This Tarte Bling it On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette (sold out most places, exorbitantly priced on Amazon) has mostly matte, subtle blush shades that have my name all over ’em.
What’s on your face these days?